Driving Directions to Portofino on Pensacola Beach
From I-10 West:
- Take Exit 22 and travel south on Florida Highway 281 over the Garcon Point Toll Bridge.
- Then head west on US 98 toward Gulf Breeze, traveling over the Pensacola Beach Toll Bridge into Pensacola Beach.
- Turn heading east on Via De Luna Boulevard toward Navarre Beach.
- Portofino Island is the last resort before entering Gulf Islands National Seashore.
From I-10 East:
- Take Exit 12/I-110 and head south on I-110.
- Turn heading east on US 98 through Gulf Breeze and travel over the Pensacola Beach Toll Bridge into Pensacola Beach.
- Then turn east on Via De Luna Boulevard toward Navarre Beach.
- Portofino is the last resort before entering Gulf Islands Seashore.
From Pensacola International Airport:
- Exit the airport to Airport Boulevard heading northeast.
- Turn left onto North 12th Avenue and continue heading south following North 12th Avenue.
- Turn left onto East Cervantes Street/US-90.
- Continue on US-90 and then turn right onto North 17th Avenue.
- Turn left onto East Gregory Street. Continue onto US-98 East and over the Pensacola Bay Bridge.
- Continue to follow US-98 East and turn right at the exit towards Pensacola Beach/Fort Pickens.
- Merge onto Pensacola Beach Boulevard and continue through the toll booth at the foot of the bridge.
- Continue on Via de Luna Drive.
- Portofino Island Resort is the last resort on the left before entering the Gulf Islands National Seashore.